
Our good friend, Rebecca, loaned us her background while she is on a cruise. The idea was to get pictures of our Maddie girl for her first birthday, but right now, she has a face only a mother would love. And that is a little iffy at best.
So, the boys stepped in. After some bribing, we got some really cute pictures. And I got a very strong desire to go buy some backdrops of my own! This is becoming a real sickness.
I'm putting these up on snapfish for you (already sized to 8x10s), but I'm sure you can change that if you'd like. But tonight, that is a S-L-O-W process. So, here's a preview!
So, the boys stepped in. After some bribing, we got some really cute pictures. And I got a very strong desire to go buy some backdrops of my own! This is becoming a real sickness.
I'm putting these up on snapfish for you (already sized to 8x10s), but I'm sure you can change that if you'd like. But tonight, that is a S-L-O-W process. So, here's a preview!
No comments:
Post a Comment