This evening, at dinner, my husband notices a tiny little mark on Cooper's nose and asks if I know what happened.
Then, (I'm not kidding...I'm not exaggerating), as I'm on Facebook reviewing a Cheetos commercial:
the man is talking over the commerical to ask me if I've ever seen said commercial. Well, no darling. Hence, I'm watching it now. On and on he goes about the details of the commercial until I finally push pause to look him dead in the eye to say, "I'm trying to watch it now, sweetheart." Duh.
And to top it off, the d-u-m-b-a-s-s (I have to spell it because Jeff's parents don't cuss, and I'd hate for them to think badly of me) wanders over to the window and asks, "Where are we supposed to look for the meteor shower?"
The sky comes to mind, but let me check.
So there you have it, marital communication at its finest. At least I got a good laugh in. It may continue...the night's still young.
1 comment:
I would imagine this is why older people who have been married for decades just don't talk to each other anymore : )
Post a Comment