Monday, October 6, 2008

At Peace in My World

The house is a disaster.
I have no idea what we're eating for supper.
Cooper has a skating party and Jeff needs to go shopping tonight.
I'm single parenting for the next few days.
We have runny noses and sore throats in the house.

And yet, I'm at peace in my world.

Why, you ask?

Why not, I say. These people live here and they make me happy.




And this was my big Riley Days purchase. It makes me happy, too.

1 comment:

Mynde said...

What a nice entry. It makes me feel good, and I love your Riley Day purchase. How on earth you got to shop is beyond me, I got to look a little but didn't actually venture 'inside' any of the booths- too afraid my little people would break something. Then the whole puking thing started- no shopping for us. I'll just swipe yours. Then you'll know who holds your tomorrow holding cross : )