
The little bugger started crawling up the patio door at Nick's height...

...and finished at Jeff's height.

He doesn't like the flash, so I used every photography trick I know to get a "natural" shot -- except the number one trick -- a tripod. (I don't own a tripod, so you see the problem?)

He's been sitting on our window for nearly an hour now; it's almost bedtime, so I'll have to check on him tomorrow.

Maybe he's just trying to be an informed voter. That makes one of us, because while he's watching the debate, I'm watching him.
2 comments:
I've been tuning in but usually while I am running to work so I have not had a chance to comment but when you did a F.R.O.G (fully rely on GOD )post I just had to say Awesome!
How super cool is that! Did the kids get to see it?
About the debate- one of my youngins stuck a pumpkin cling on the TV and it just happened to be at the exact placement of John McCains head when the camera would show them both at the podeums- so my focus was off too. All I could think about was how John McCain had a big pumpkin head. That and how perfectly white Obamas teeth are. Do you think he whitens them?
Post a Comment