Ok, I dunno how you did that, but its so cool!
Wow- look at how cool and fancy schmancy you are! That is awesome, and I love that you must have sat there and taken 300 pictures of him playing the game and never once did he put his hand over your lens and scream 'stop!' : )
Cooper is certainly serious about his "Sorry" game. Ol' Grandpa was no match for Cooper when he put his game face on.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ok, I dunno how you did that, but its so cool!
Wow- look at how cool and fancy schmancy you are! That is awesome, and I love that you must have sat there and taken 300 pictures of him playing the game and never once did he put his hand over your lens and scream 'stop!' : )
Cooper is certainly serious about his "Sorry" game. Ol' Grandpa was no match for Cooper when he put his game face on.
Post a Comment