I'm sure she was a lovely lady...she had the humor to birth Rob Reiner, didn't she? But as I was reading the small blurb on CNN, I learned that she died at the age of 94. She was an actress, probably best known for saying, "I'll have what she's having" during When Harry Met Sally. She also was a painter, but what really struck me was that she began her jazz singing career at the age of 65. Sixty-five. Of course she did!
With Cooper in school, Nick quickly heading that way, and Maddie growing up right before my very eyes, I've been quietly starting to panic with the idea of what should I "do". Should I go back to school? Should I try to pursue something in photography? Should I sit on my duff and wait for Jeff's retirement?
Well, guess what. Mrs. Reiner didn't pick one thing and stick to it, so I don't have to, either. I could try it all. I'm starting a list...stay tuned...the next 10 years or so could get interesting.
So, there.
3 comments:
Well, Miss Ronda, add 'womens guild' to your list- because you have no choice! I will drag you if I have to. Perhaps we can pick somewhere other than MCL for lunch after our meetings though, McAlisters?
I had to google Rob Reiner. See- I need to get out more and the guild will be just the ticket!
No, ma'am. Women's Guild is NOT on the list. Nice try, but even in blog-world, I still have my senses.
I'm with Mynde you can be our chairwoman!!! Now that's Election 2008 trust me! Hot debate!
Post a Comment