
Yep, that's it.
Bargain city, it is!
~~You want a closer look?~~
They have stuff for kids (3 easel pads, 2 lined writing tablets, and 4 sets of flashcards)

Books of all shapes and sizes

Household stuff (that's a measuring spoon in the middle, for crying out loud)

And oodles and oodles of Christmas stuff (7 rolls of wrapping paper, Christmas cards, gift bags, a holiday CD, gift tags, and Nativity Christmas tree ornaments for my Sunday school class)

My most expensive item: $2.99

So when shall we go?


(They're also open in December)I can't guarantee that the same stuff will be there if we go again. They bring out new things all of the time!!
3 comments:
Well look at you- bargain bonanza girl! And how beautifully you arranged your bargains, too. Very impressive : )
I want to go, I want to, want to, want to....... but you know this stupid crazy world we live in. I'm probably going to end up paying triple for the same stuff around here! Let me know what date you guys pick, and I'll see if I can swing it!
I am seriously thinking of going the day after Christmas. Even if I have to go alone. I can't find a single day till DEC unless it's that one. So If you guys can wait till Dec I'm in and if not I guess I fight the Morons there on BLACK FRIDAY.bomma
Maybe all of us girls can get together and divide and conquer this BLACK FRIDAY. Like with a list of who's going where and maybe get to go together or buy something that some ones else needs for them if they are somewhere else. I'd love to be up at 4 am with you guys shopping and wrestling other folks for a Tickle me Elmo.
Post a Comment