Thursday, November 13, 2008

There I Go Stealing Again

I picked this up from Miz Booshay. I just love opening up her blog. It's like Christmas.

A - Age: 33; soon to be 34, but I'm kind of sensitive about it.
B - Band listening to right now: The geniuses on "Farm Country Ahead"
C - Career future: aack -- the pressure.
D - Dad's name: Ronald
E - Easiest person to talk to: Jeff; Nick (really, all you have to do is listen...or not...he doesn't mind)
F - Favorite song: (at the moment) Chicken Fried, Zac Brown Band
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Blech
H - Hometown: Greenwood, IN
I - Instruments: of mass destruction??
J - Job: wife and mom; church secretary and bookkeeper
K - Kids: three
L - Longest car ride ever: Florida as a kid
M - Mom's name: Linda (Ronald + Linda = Ronda...get it? Har-de-har-har)
N - Number of jobs you've had: 5
P - Phobia[s]: water, electricity
Q - Quote: Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
R - Reason to smile:

S - Song you sang last: Whatever was on the radio...I'm an awesome singer in the car!
T - Time you wake up: 6:30
U - Unknown fact about me: My life is an open book; what do you want to know?
V - Vegetable you hate: brussels sprouts
W - Worst habit: this crazy laptop
X - X-rays you've had: arm, foot, teeth
Y - Yummy food: bread
Z - Zodiac sign: Capricorn

1 comment:

Mynde said...

6:30 is too early to get up. amen.