Thursday, June 26, 2008

Digital Photography

I love it. I hate it. I just spent nearly 4 hours "editing" pictures from Disney. Now, because I still mourn for my film camera, I take a picture that looks nearly like what I want to see in print, so there is not a lot of editing going on. I can take out a little blank space here and there, but that's about it. I don't understand enough about editing to clone people out -- believe me, there would be a lot of that in Disney pictures. I'm just doing the most basic of things. For four hours. That I'll never get back.

If I still had my film camera, I would have taken my 17 rolls of film to Sam's, paid them dearly, and just dealt with the pictures that were handed back. Then I would have had to find time to put them in a scrapbook. So, I guess it's a wash, and probably I'm coming out way ahead with the digital, but I don't really care to do a whole bunch like that again for quite a while.

Now, off to do the photo book!

No comments: