
Then we went to Downtown Disney where we ate at Planet Hollywood.
We also loved the Lego store:


Back to the hotel for some swimming!
The next day, we tackled EPCOT

And then I took about a blue-zillion pictures in the dark without my flash trying to figure out how to photograph fireworks. NONE of which you will see here. However, it paid off for the show at Magic Kingdom. And I did get a few good ones of the "Giant Golf Ball" -- as the boys call it.
The next day was our turn at the Magic Kingdom (my personal favorite):







Isn't that last one scary looking?
Anyway, that's about the extent of it. We also visited Hollywood Studios, but the boys didn't find much there that they loved, so we left after just a bit (gotta love the Hopper pass!). The last couple of days, I specifically didn't take my camera because I wanted to just enjoy myself. I'm going to take the pictures I did get and make the boys each a photo book, and keep one for Jeff and I to look over when we're old and grey.
It's 11:31 now, and I'm wiped, but 29 minutes ahead of schedule. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment