Monday, January 12, 2009

Not What I Was Going For

So, when I thought I would do a picture a day, I was kind of thinking I'd keep up with it and post a new picture each day. The reality is, the kids are not willing subjects, the husband is not a willing subject, and it's cold outside, so I'm not venturing out there for a picture of the backyard.

Instead, last night and today, I've played with Photoshop a bit, and have some new plays on some previously posted pictures. This is kind of fun.

Not a huge difference here -- just a bit of a tan for my pasty child, and I put a little more sparkle in her eyes -- not that she needed it.
Jeff says the boys look like they came from Narnia. I added a bit of Nick's blue eyes back in, but Cooper was squinting, so there wasn't a whole lot I could do there. I may have these printed just to see how they "really" look.

1 comment:

Mynde said...

Ooooooohhhhh, I like it. Now- I will email you a photo of me, here's what you are to do: remove dark circles, add some eye sparkle (I liked that), trim off the extra neckage I have going on, make cheeks less puffy, and add a simple yet elegant hairdo. Let me know how it turns out.