Because a certain grown man that lives here has issues, the cake did not get cancelled, per his request. Then when I said we could freeze the cake, he thought I had lost my mind and threatened to put me in a home. As appealing as that idea is at this very moment, I relented, and so, we ate cake.
The boys thought if we had a birthday cake, we must have birthday candles.
Miss Maddie thought if there were lit candles, they should be blown out...again and again. I think we must have lit them and let her blow them out about 10 times. She even was blowing out the flame before the candles were lit. The boys have never laughed so hard!
Don't mess with Miss Thing's cake...you've been warned.
And then it was over...
1 comment:
What a sweet, sweet cake. And a sweet, sweet little finger, that I imagine is saying "Back Off".
Post a Comment