Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Blast 2009

6:15 -- checking to see if the forecasters blew yet another one...guess not.

That crazy glow is so cool

It really is pretty, but I'm yet to step my foot out in it. I've been raising the window and the screen to take pictures. Sad, but true.



Our neighbor, Don, came over to blow out the driveway, so I made some brownies in return for the favor. Surely that will keep him from moving, right?
The boys and Jeff have been sledding -- Nick is not a fan of large hills or powdery snow in the face. I've never seen them more exhausted, though, so it should be an early bedtime tonight. It truly is a winter wonderland.

1 comment:

Mynde said...

Cool pictures. I didn't think about opening the windows and taking out the screen, I just stood on the porch and shot a couple pictures and crept back into my warm house. You're a genious! Now I can take pictures of the kids playing in it without going out there!