You know me...always up to a challenge! My good friend,
Mynde, called me out on a purse challenge. Apparently, she doesn't like to be told that her daughter, Allyson, learned to pack a bag for a simple outing from her MOTHER!! So, she dumped her purse and challenged me to do the same.
You asked for it, my friend...

Let's start on the left...you will find ONE diaper and the most pitiful wipe holder with one wipe. The one wipe is an accident; it needs a refill, however, the ONE diaper is totally a victory in my little world. For seven years, Mr. Helpful has grabbed 5-6 diapers on the way out the door and stuffed them in my purse. This does not make me happy. Now, he's trained. One diaper and one diaper only, thank you very much. Backups can be found in the van.
I also have a notebook -- which is the only thing I've found will keep Maddie quiet during church, a calendar that I'm doing a terrible job of keeping in sync with the calendar on the kitchen wall, and one freshly cleaned out wallet. Yea, me!

Moving on, this is the receipt from Target today. I went *by myself* and put a hurt on the clearance. Those sneaky little buggers hide the clearance stuff, but today, by myself, I found it. I bought 3 pairs of shoes/boots, a baseball bat, paper plates and napkins, stickers, a t-shirt, diapers, aluminum foil, 3 shelves for the living room, a game for next year's Christmas present -- Horton Hears a Who -- and a baseball glove for 139.00. How they decided I saved $22 is beyond me...I paid regular price for nothing!!

This is a card for Mynde from someone who doesn't know how to spell her name. It was on the floor at the Ed Building on Sunday being walked upon, so someone handed it to me to give to her.
*tap, tap* Are you listening? Remind me to give this to you; there's no way I'll remember by myself.

This is also for Mynde...we're going to a Bible School meeting on the 24th -- these are the kits listed.

This is the time we need to be there.

These are crayons from my date at Uno's with the boys on Sunday, 2 working pens, a Tide to Go pen, the tiniest tube of chapstick, a jump drive, my cell phone, a swizzle stick (someone without kids gave Nick a whole handful of these the other day), and one mini Milky Way bar. Funny thing about the Milky Way bar...for seven or so years, our good friend, Herman, has given a small candy bar to the kids each week at church. I confiscate them before the service starts, and then the kids usually forget them. This is what's left of the stash from two weeks ago...three kids...one Milky Way bar. It won't work. I'll have to take one for the team here.

This is what's left of a Starbucks card from the kindest family at our church.

So, there it is in a nutshell. See that spot there on the left? That's where my camera can hitch a ride. It works well.
Next up...mini-vans! Are you up for it, Miss Mynde?
2 comments:
Uncle, uncle, I surrender. NO WAY am I going to even try to pretend like I can do that with my mini van. I would die, you would die, my mother would die- it's such a disaster.
And don't you dare go blaming your purse overage on me- although it appears I have a lot of stuff in it????
What a pathetic mom purse you have by the way. How on earth can you possibly function with so little stuff : )
Well,Thank God I don't have to go digging though your purse now. I already know what you've got!
I am ready to do the van's next Oh Wait ! I don't have a mini-van. SO much for me being a soccer Mom I guess.
Post a Comment