Monday, August 4, 2008

Conner Prairie









On Sunday, we used our free passes to Conner Prairie. That place is awesome! The kids really liked it -- Cooper had been there on a field trip, so he walked around and was our unofficial guide. Nick had no fear; he would walk up to anyone and ask them what they were doing. Maddie just loved being outside. It was not crowded (by our standards, but I did hear one of the volunteers talking about the wild weekend crowds), so Miss Thing even walked around a bit with us.

Of course, I took lots of pictures. I have issues.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I have 2 comments. #1 I am glad to see Coop got his hat back. It suits him. #2 Tell Jeff I love his purse ;o)
I'm so glad you all had a fun time. I am hoping to be able to take Bella in the Fall.

Mynde said...

Pretty impressive that you got to enjoy the day and managed to get your camera out and use it. I tend to either do one or the other- but very rarely both!