Accessorize

This is new. The headband is much preferred to the barrette, but since she wants to do her hair herself, we are still working out the details. We've owned the purses for a while, but just yesterday, Miss Thing noticed that her little friend, Audrey, had a bejewled purse at church. So now we must carry not one, but two purses everywhere. The pink leather one gets slung from one shoulder to the other, and the Vera Bradley gets swung around as she flings her arms. They are both empty for now, but I have a feeling it won't be long before treasures land in them.
4 comments:
Yeah Maddie! I'm actually pretty jealous of the vera bradley bag! Just warn her about men and their tendancy to ask us women to carry their 'stuff'- with two brothers they could have those little bags filled rather quickly so she will want to nip that in the bud : )
By the way- are you changing your picture daily? I love it!
Well at least she has good taste at a young age. It could be worse . She could be asking for lipstick and heels. I have a feeling when she does that you are in TROUBLE.
By the way I too noticed the new photo and I like this one much better . The other was just a tad too close up!
Well at least she has good taste at a young age. It could be worse . She could be asking for lipstick and heels. I have a feeling when she does that you are in TROUBLE.
By the way I too noticed the new photo and I like this one much better . The other was just a tad too close up!
Post a Comment