Friday, August 1, 2008

O.k., I'm a Thief

I'm totally lifting this off another blog, but like it, so I think that's acceptable.

Appetizer - If you learned today you were going to die tomorrow, name three things you would do?
Get myself to the beach with some good people surrounding me. Time for a party.

Soup - What is your very first memory?
Tell me this doesn't require counseling: I was sitting on the floor playing with blocks, and my mom was in my dad's chair NOT LOOKING AT WHAT I BUILT. Why, you ask? Because she was in labor with my brother, and was trying to breathe/call my grandma/call my dad at work. Did I mention she wouldn't look at what I built? I'm still a little bitter.

Salad - Name one service you are willing to pay for and one your not.
We pay good money for the Orkin man to come in and spray for bugs every other month. Jeff could do it, but it gets on his "honey-do list" and never gets accomplished. One day, I just took the bull by the horns, and set up the service. Best money ever spent.

I will not pay for someone to mow my lawn. That is my one hour of thinking time per week (twice during the early spring; once every other week in the dog days of summer.) You can't pay for that.

Main Course - Do you make your bed every day?
Aack. My mother in law reads this blog. No, I don't. I've never understood it...I'm just getting back in there...plus, if I leave everything ruffled, the sheets will air out. This is not to say I don't "make" the bed before I get in it. Nothing like getting in a bed that has the blankets where they are supposed to be. (sorry, Jill)...(hanging my head in shame).

And because Grandma reads the blog...here are some random pictures of the grandkids. We braved the heat and mosquitoes to get outside for 1/2 hour around sunset. I have a bizillion bug bites to prove it. I hate August in Indiana.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

See as a friend even if you lift from another blog your supposed to share it and tag your friends. So now instead of being tagged you'll have to be lifted.I think it's normal for 1st memories to be tramatic.

Mynde said...

Dag gone siblings- always sucking the attention we deserve. I tell ya!

Loved it- especially the picture of cooper- what a goof!