Well, Sunday starts a new week, and I'm thinking it may be a tough one.
Luke was great, but awake. That meant that he didn't particularly want to hold his hands or feet still. He wanted to try to look at me with those alien eyeballs newborns have, and somehow, I got my gigantic poof of hair between the light and him, making lots of pictures ultra dark. Ugh. I did salvage a few, and I'll give these to Nellie, but you'd better believe when I deliver this CD, I'll be dragging my camera back along. I figure if his parents are willing to let me use him as a model, I've got a solid 6 months before he's quicker than me!





Luckily, the "big" kids were especially photogenic and dirty. Hillbilly kids running through a sprinkler plus a sandbox makes for some pretty messy and extremely happy kids.




The really good "watering the yard the old fashioned way" pictures shall remain off the blog. We're waiting for their first date/high school graduations to debut those!
3 comments:
LOVE the picture of his little feetsies and their rings. But Janelle looks rested, what's up with that?
Just wanted to show you my new picture. It's from when I was younger. And graceful. And wearing my oil painting tutu.
I am glad I'm not the only photog who can seem to get a shot for the life of me sometimes. I do love the Muddy Maddie one though.I'll bet they had a blast.
Post a Comment