Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What Just Happened Here?

Somehow, we've managed to go from carefree summer evenings to nightly scrambles in the span of a week. I don't get it! This week, we've had somewhere to be every single evening except Monday, and tomorrow night, we have to split ourselves up to get everything covered. Yikes! Add into that one little first grader who isn't quite used to being away from home for the entire day and comes home g-r-u-m-p-y but yet, has homework to do at some point, and we've had some volatile evenings. I'm sure it's a matter of adjusting to this new school year schedule, but, heaven help us before we get there. (Oh, and thank God for crock pots!)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Amen sista crock pots help a working mother make it through the day. I have some pretty good recipes for a multitude of meals made in them ,if your interested.