You know, I think I could get used to this school thing. As an added bonus to Cooper going to school, Nick and Maddie get to play. They have always played, of course, but Nick has always tried to play with Maddie in the same manner that Cooper does. It has never come off the right way. What Maddie thinks is hysterical in Cooper is not at all funny from Nick. It's a hard dynamic to explain, but the long story short is that Nick and Maddie are really enjoying their time together without the extra energy that Cooper brings to the table. I'll try to catch some photos of it next week...this week, it's been fun to just sit back and watch.
Also, with Nick going to school in the mornings, by 2:00, he's ready to curl up and take a nap. So is Maddie. You can easily connect the dots here, can't you? Quiet house! Right now, I'm enjoying some napping time myself, but maybe next week, I can start doing some things around here. Yeah, right! I'll probably keep on napping in the afternoons. Nothing wrong with that!
By the way, my sister-in-law, Janelle, is 4 1/2 cm dilated, and her water has broken; they are starting some medicine to push some things along, as she isn't feeling any contractions, yet. Favorite nephew #2 could come tonight or tomorrow. August 16th is always a good day to have a baby. Yippee! Can't wait to snuggle and hand it right back!
2 comments:
Yeah, new nephew! Yeah, playtime! Yeah, nap!
Wow, thanks for the bio. But of all the pictures you had to choose from you pick the one where I am opening my self prostate exam kit. Wonderful.
Post a Comment