Thursday, August 28, 2008

Whirling Derbishes

See this spinning top?

It runs just a tad bit slower than these two. They're being dinosaurs...in case you couldn't tell.

To the naked eye, this looks like a four year old playing PBS Kids games, but from over here, I see a future computer analyst guy taking a break.

Here is the girl child learning about the Ganges River. A little advanced for a 19 month old, but around here, education is key.

I think the Olympic watching has rubbed off; here is Miss Thing learning how to become a high diver. I think the difficulty level on this one was 6.2. However, her entry left a lot to be desired.

The future is up in the air, but if none of this other stuff works out, we can rest assured about her calling as a biker chick.

Does anyone see a problem with that?

1 comment:

Mynde said...

No problems here. I am, however, curious that while Maddie is getting ready to leap off of a chair- you must have been laying on the floor watching with your camera- not trying to catch her. Blogging is awesome, isn't it?